(#) Release do Servidor Xeronune 530
* O Que ela Possui:
- Bank pins same as RuneScape, random numbers, choose between 3 or 7 day recovery delay.
- Nothing special, main stock with infinity amounts, and player stock (not like current RS shops).
- X'ing out, getting attacked or opening/closing another interface will cancel the trade and both parties will get their items back.
- Arrow shafts.
- Shortbows (strung and unstrung).
- Longbows (strung and unstrung).
- Make bolts.
- Crossbows (I only did 1 c'bow handle..having 7 different handles aswell as 7 different limbs is too extreme for an RSPS).
- Make arrows.
- Identifying herb -> Adding the herb to the water -> Addings the second ingredient to the mixture.
- Same mixtures as RuneScape.
- Grindable secondary ingredients.
- Filling vials with water (continuously).
- Adding the herb to the water.
- Mixing doses of 1,2,3 together.
- Emptying potions.
- All rocks mine-able.
- Prospecting all rocks.
- Rocks have different spawn times, depending on the ore they contain.
- Random gems from mining rocks.
- Pickaxe affects time taken to mine.
- All RuneScape's items from Bronze to Rune.
- Smiths just like real RuneScape.
- Forge ring prevents iron from 'getting lost in the furnace', 40 charges.
- Full smelting available too.
- Only normal runes craftable (no combo or Ourania altar).
- Complete working Abyss.
- All Abyss obstacles.
- Fully functional pouches.
- Talismans, with Locate option.
- Multiple rune creation, depending on level.
- All altars available
- All bones buryable.
- Complete prayer switching.
- All meat & fish cookable (other items wouldn't be used :\).
- Can cook on any fire or stove.
- Cooking gauntlets affect burn rate.
- Level affects burn rate.
- All trees choppable.
- Respawn time varies depending on log type.
- Nests drop from trees, may contain seeds or jewellery, nest to be used in Herblore.
- Axe affects time to cut the tree.
- All stalls thievable.
- Stall respawn time varies depending on xp reward.
- Same NPC's thievable as real RuneScape.
- Level affects rate of being caught.
- Ardougne & wilderness chests also thievable.
- All fish fishable.
- Different fishing spots for different types of rod/net, but possible to catch more than 1 fish at 1 spot (such as salmon & trout).
- Your level affects what you catch.
- Level affects rate of catching.
- Fishing guild for level 75+ fishers.
- All logs from normal to magic.
- Coloured logs.
- Fires can be cooked on.
- Ashes once burned out.
- Fires viewable by all players, including ones just logging in.
- Clay crafting.
- All normal leather items.
- All Dragonhide items.
- All jewellery.
- Gem cutting.
- Flax & Sinew spinning.
- Tiara & unholy symbol spinning.
- Glass crafting.
- All teleports (normal & ancients) same as RuneScape.
- Home teleports for all 3 magic books.
- Autocasting, and defensive autocasting on players and NPCs.
- All normal magic spells, and all ancient magic spells, castable on players and NPCs.
- Casting a spell whilst in melee combat will wait until your current attack is over before casting (like RuneScape).
- Miasmic spells.
- Vegatable, flower, herb, tree & fruit tree patches ( Didn't bother with others since they wouldn't be used.)
- Patches yield same amount of harvest as RuneScape, to keep prices stable.
- Didn't bother with diseasing/dying since it's just an un-needed 'annoyance', but can be enabled at a later date.
- All grow times are X of RuneScapes, aswell as XP being X of RuneScape's (XP + grow times undecided).
- Seeds gained from thieving, monster drops, nests and Miscellania coffers.
- Patches grow whilst you are offline.
- All plants have the same number of 'stages' of growing as RuneScape.
- Gnome training course.
- Barbarian assault course.
- Wilderness agility course.
- Ape Atoll NOT available, couldn't get the zipline like RS so i'm not having it.
- All shortcuts which could be used on Xenorune are available, providing you have the correct Agility level.
- All correct animations.
- Brimhaven Agility Arena 'base' (more below).
- Didn't make obstacles 'failable' since it's just an annoyance.
- 5 Slayer masters, in the same places as RuneScape.
- Different level requirement for each Slayer master.
- Slayer Gem.
- Slayer ring teleports you to the 5 main Slayer areas.
- Relevant items needed to defeat/fight a monster.
- Slayer level-specific drops (such as Abyssal whip, Granite maul etc).
- Talk to Turael to cancel your task.
- Slayer point system.
- Recieve a set number of points per task, amount depenable on Slayer master.
- Reassign mission - will cancel your task & give you a new one (monsters available from whichever Slayer master you talk to).
- Permanently remove current - Remove your task so you can't be assigned it again, 4 types of monsters allowed, can also be re-enabled.
- Buy 10k Slayer XP for X points.
- Buy Ring of Slaying (8 charges) for X points.
- Buy Runes for Slayer dart, a stack of 250 casts for X points.
- Buy Broad arrows/Broad bolts in stacks of 250 for X points.
- Getting a task for "Kalphites" will allow you to kill any Kalphite monster, the same with giants, dragons etc.
- Can only recieve a minimum & maximum amount of monsters, varies depending on Slayer master.
- Longbows, shortbows, Obsidian rings, Karil bows, all Crystal bows, all c'bows available.
- All bolts with relevant effects have a chance of hitting.
- Casting a spell whilst in ranged combat will wait until your current attack is over before casting (like RuneScape).
- Crystal bows degrade.
- Special attacks for weapons that use them, same effects as RuneScape.
- Ranged max hit calculator, almost all ranged weapons have the same maxhit as RuneScape (depending on level).
- All relevant melee weapons have special attacks, with corresponding special effects.
Combat In General
- Magic prayer halves the time you are teleblocked (if is turned on whilst someone teleblocks you).
- The relevant prayers halve the damage you recieve (or 0 on NPCs).
- You cannot X out, or log out of combat until 10 seconds after your last hit.
- Smite will lower your opponents prayer by 25% of your damage.
- Recoil ring will hit your opponent for 10% of your damage, 40 charges.
- Poison, slowly decreases.
- 1v1 works as it did it RuneScape.
- Drops will go to the person who did the most damage, not the last hit.
- Protect items, 0 skulled, 1 if you have protect item on & skulled, 4 if you're not skulled & have protect item on, 3 normally.
- Awesome combat formula for attack and defence (imo).
- No stake limit.
- All rules configurable except obstacles (pointless since the walls don't affect projectiles).
- Cheat-free as far as i know (epic testing ).
Brimhaven Agility Arena
- First pillar will enable you to get a ticket on the next pillar, and recieve a ticket for every pillar tagged from then on. (same as RuneScape).
- Costs to enter.
- Tickets exchangable for the same items & XP as RuneScape.
- NO OBSTACLES THOUGH! (i was waiting to fix my force movement bug first.
- 120 combined Attack & Strength to enter.
- Only animators available (i don't know how the other stuff works ).
- Cyclops drop defenders, speak to Kamfreena to get to the next wave.
- All sets of armour give the same ticket amounts as RuneScape.
- 10 tickets dissapear per minute.
- Random doors.
- Random brother.
- All tunnel doors open & close properly.
- Recieve random item/s from the chest.
- Earthquake after you recieve item which will slowly kill you (to prevent chest campers).
- The brothers have relevant attack effects.
- Same rewards from chest as RuneScape.
- The brothers will dissapear if you leave the crypt for ANY reason.
- 2 players needed to start a game.
- Viewing orb.
- Winner recieves a red skull.
- Tzhaar monsters spawn if the game isn't completed in X minutes.
- Winner recieves Tokkul reward, amount dependant on number of killed people.
- All relevant dialogue.
- All Jewellery teleports
- Dropped items will refresh upon login, to prevent untradables being lost from disconnections.
- All food and potions will heal/boost the same as RuneScape, pies/cakes change into the relevant 'pieces'.
- Completely working chat privacy options.
- You can click objects from far away and won't need to reclick once next to them.
- Rewritten all the RS2HD-features (banking etc).
- Rewrote the RS2HD event system.
- Nothing in 'process'.
- All the major dungeons contain NPC spawns.
- Forum database SQL integration added (disabled for release though).
- Lots of mapdata dumped from 530 RuneScape personally by me.
- Fixed chat encryption/decryption.
OBS: Está Release Possui poucos bugs, aconselho que os conhecedores de Linguagem Java de uma olhada na parte das skill's pois ainda não estão totalmente completas.apesar disso é uma boa release.
Aqui está uma lista de bugs/problemas conhecidos:
No boss monsters (except godwars bosses).
Incomplete layout (sorry people who download and host ).
No Pest Control.
No clue scrolls.
No defensive autocast.
No ranged attack/defence formula (there is for melee & magic).
Vengeance is the only lunar spell added.
No bank tabs.
Barrows is incomplete..no puzzles/random doors.
No formula for monster ranged/magic attacks.
Slayer monsters have no drops (other monsters do).
XML saving means lots of you will have problems adding new saved variables.
Curse and those types of spells all use the wrong graphics lol.
Following isn't added.
Loan item isn't added.
Grand Exchange is incomplete.
Sometimes the client doesn't load, despite the server being online.
The force movement mask is messed up (simple fix i've heard?).
Hasn't recieved proper beta testing.
Cooking only has fish items.
No ban/mute system.
Godwars is unfinished.
Prayer is 'old school' (burying bones).
Fishing is a bit nackered.
No update server.
OBS: Se voçê deseja criar e trabalhar em um servidor de runescape primeiramente leia este guia do começo ao fim e tenha um bom conhecimento em Linguagem Java O:
DOWNLOAD DA RELEASE + CLIENTE
NOTA - Para corrigir o servesave, vá para a pasta de dados e crie uma pasta chamada 'SavedGames'
OBS:Não fiz o Scan do cache pois possui + de 60 MB,portanto baixe que quer.
Em Breve + Infos Sobre Runes OS (Open Source).
Jagex Games - Todos os Direitos Reservados.