(#) Release do Servidor Xeronune 530 * O Que ela Possui:
(Em Inglês) Banking
- Bank pins same as RuneScape, random numbers, choose between 3 or 7 day recovery delay. Shopping
- Nothing special, main stock with infinity amounts, and player stock (not like current RS shops). Trading
- X'ing out, getting attacked or opening/closing another interface will cancel the trade and both parties will get their items back. Fletching skill
- Arrow shafts.
- Shortbows (strung and unstrung).
- Longbows (strung and unstrung).
- Make bolts.
- Crossbows (I only did 1 c'bow handle..having 7 different handles aswell as 7 different limbs is too extreme for an RSPS).
- Make arrows. Herblore skill
- Identifying herb -> Adding the herb to the water -> Addings the second ingredient to the mixture.
- Same mixtures as RuneScape.
- Grindable secondary ingredients.
- Filling vials with water (continuously).
- Adding the herb to the water.
- Mixing doses of 1,2,3 together.
- Emptying potions. Mining skill
- All rocks mine-able.
- Prospecting all rocks.
- Rocks have different spawn times, depending on the ore they contain.
- Random gems from mining rocks.
- Pickaxe affects time taken to mine.
- All RuneScape's items from Bronze to Rune.
- Smiths just like real RuneScape.
- Forge ring prevents iron from 'getting lost in the furnace', 40 charges.
- Full smelting available too. Runecrafting skill
- Only normal runes craftable (no combo or Ourania altar).
- Complete working Abyss.
- All Abyss obstacles.
- Fully functional pouches.
- Talismans, with Locate option.
- Multiple rune creation, depending on level.
- All altars available Prayer skill
- All bones buryable.
- Complete prayer switching. Cooking skill
- All meat & fish cookable (other items wouldn't be used :\).
- Can cook on any fire or stove.
- Cooking gauntlets affect burn rate.
- Level affects burn rate. Woodcutting skill
- All trees choppable.
- Respawn time varies depending on log type.
- Nests drop from trees, may contain seeds or jewellery, nest to be used in Herblore.
- Axe affects time to cut the tree. Thieving skill
- All stalls thievable.
- Stall respawn time varies depending on xp reward.
- Same NPC's thievable as real RuneScape.
- Level affects rate of being caught.
- Ardougne & wilderness chests also thievable. Fishing skill
- All fish fishable.
- Different fishing spots for different types of rod/net, but possible to catch more than 1 fish at 1 spot (such as salmon & trout).
- Your level affects what you catch.
- Level affects rate of catching.
- Fishing guild for level 75+ fishers. Firemaking skill
- All logs from normal to magic.
- Coloured logs.
- Fires can be cooked on.
- Ashes once burned out.
- Fires viewable by all players, including ones just logging in. Crafting skill
- Clay crafting.
- All normal leather items.
- All Dragonhide items.
- All jewellery.
- Gem cutting.
- Flax & Sinew spinning.
- Tiara & unholy symbol spinning.
- Glass crafting. Magic (incomplete)
- All teleports (normal & ancients) same as RuneScape.
- Home teleports for all 3 magic books.
- Autocasting, and defensive autocasting on players and NPCs.
- All normal magic spells, and all ancient magic spells, castable on players and NPCs.
- Casting a spell whilst in melee combat will wait until your current attack is over before casting (like RuneScape).
- Miasmic spells. Farming skill
- Vegatable, flower, herb, tree & fruit tree patches ( Didn't bother with others since they wouldn't be used.)
- Patches yield same amount of harvest as RuneScape, to keep prices stable.
- Didn't bother with diseasing/dying since it's just an un-needed 'annoyance', but can be enabled at a later date.
- All grow times are X of RuneScapes, aswell as XP being X of RuneScape's (XP + grow times undecided).
- Seeds gained from thieving, monster drops, nests and Miscellania coffers.
- Patches grow whilst you are offline.
- All plants have the same number of 'stages' of growing as RuneScape. Agility skill
- Gnome training course.
- Barbarian assault course.
- Wilderness agility course.
- Ape Atoll NOT available, couldn't get the zipline like RS so i'm not having it.
- All shortcuts which could be used on Xenorune are available, providing you have the correct Agility level.
- All correct animations.
- Brimhaven Agility Arena 'base' (more below).
- Didn't make obstacles 'failable' since it's just an annoyance. Slayer skill
- 5 Slayer masters, in the same places as RuneScape.
- Different level requirement for each Slayer master.
- Slayer Gem.
- Slayer ring teleports you to the 5 main Slayer areas.
- Relevant items needed to defeat/fight a monster.
- Slayer level-specific drops (such as Abyssal whip, Granite maul etc).
- Talk to Turael to cancel your task.
- Slayer point system.
- Recieve a set number of points per task, amount depenable on Slayer master.
- Reassign mission - will cancel your task & give you a new one (monsters available from whichever Slayer master you talk to).
- Permanently remove current - Remove your task so you can't be assigned it again, 4 types of monsters allowed, can also be re-enabled.
- Buy 10k Slayer XP for X points.
- Buy Ring of Slaying (8 charges) for X points.
- Buy Runes for Slayer dart, a stack of 250 casts for X points.
- Buy Broad arrows/Broad bolts in stacks of 250 for X points.
- Getting a task for "Kalphites" will allow you to kill any Kalphite monster, the same with giants, dragons etc.
- Can only recieve a minimum & maximum amount of monsters, varies depending on Slayer master. Range (incomplete)
- Longbows, shortbows, Obsidian rings, Karil bows, all Crystal bows, all c'bows available.
- All bolts with relevant effects have a chance of hitting.
- Casting a spell whilst in ranged combat will wait until your current attack is over before casting (like RuneScape).
- Crystal bows degrade.
- Special attacks for weapons that use them, same effects as RuneScape.
- Ranged max hit calculator, almost all ranged weapons have the same maxhit as RuneScape (depending on level). Melee
- All relevant melee weapons have special attacks, with corresponding special effects. Combat In General
- Magic prayer halves the time you are teleblocked (if is turned on whilst someone teleblocks you).
- The relevant prayers halve the damage you recieve (or 0 on NPCs).
- You cannot X out, or log out of combat until 10 seconds after your last hit.
- Smite will lower your opponents prayer by 25% of your damage.
- Recoil ring will hit your opponent for 10% of your damage, 40 charges.
- Poison, slowly decreases.
- 1v1 works as it did it RuneScape.
- Drops will go to the person who did the most damage, not the last hit.
- Protect items, 0 skulled, 1 if you have protect item on & skulled, 4 if you're not skulled & have protect item on, 3 normally.
- Awesome combat formula for attack and defence (imo). Duel Arena
- No stake limit.
- All rules configurable except obstacles (pointless since the walls don't affect projectiles).
- Cheat-free as far as i know (epic testing ).
Brimhaven Agility Arena
- First pillar will enable you to get a ticket on the next pillar, and recieve a ticket for every pillar tagged from then on. (same as RuneScape).
- Costs to enter.
- Tickets exchangable for the same items & XP as RuneScape.
- NO OBSTACLES THOUGH! (i was waiting to fix my force movement bug first. Warrior Guild
- 120 combined Attack & Strength to enter.
- Only animators available (i don't know how the other stuff works ).
- Cyclops drop defenders, speak to Kamfreena to get to the next wave.
- All sets of armour give the same ticket amounts as RuneScape.
- 10 tickets dissapear per minute. Barrows
- Random doors.
- Random brother.
- All tunnel doors open & close properly.
- Recieve random item/s from the chest.
- Earthquake after you recieve item which will slowly kill you (to prevent chest campers).
- The brothers have relevant attack effects.
- Same rewards from chest as RuneScape.
- The brothers will dissapear if you leave the crypt for ANY reason. Fight Pits
- 2 players needed to start a game.
- Viewing orb.
- Winner recieves a red skull.
- Tzhaar monsters spawn if the game isn't completed in X minutes.
- Winner recieves Tokkul reward, amount dependant on number of killed people.
- All relevant dialogue. Miscellaneous
- All Jewellery teleports
- Dropped items will refresh upon login, to prevent untradables being lost from disconnections.
- All food and potions will heal/boost the same as RuneScape, pies/cakes change into the relevant 'pieces'.
- Completely working chat privacy options.
- You can click objects from far away and won't need to reclick once next to them.
- Rewritten all the RS2HD-features (banking etc).
- Rewrote the RS2HD event system.
- Nothing in 'process'.
- All the major dungeons contain NPC spawns.
- Forum database SQL integration added (disabled for release though).
- Lots of mapdata dumped from 530 RuneScape personally by me.
- Fixed chat encryption/decryption. OBS: Está Release Possui poucos bugs, aconselho que os conhecedores de Linguagem Java de uma olhada na parte das skill's pois ainda não estão totalmente completas.apesar disso é uma boa release.
Aqui está uma lista de bugs/problemas conhecidos: (#)
No boss monsters (except godwars bosses). (#)
Incomplete layout (sorry people who download and host ). (#)
No Pest Control. (#)
No clue scrolls. (#)
No defensive autocast. (#)
No ranged attack/defence formula (there is for melee & magic). (#)
Vengeance is the only lunar spell added. (#)
No bank tabs. (#)
Barrows is incomplete..no puzzles/random doors. (#)
No formula for monster ranged/magic attacks. (#)
Slayer monsters have no drops (other monsters do). (#)
XML saving means lots of you will have problems adding new saved variables. (#)
Curse and those types of spells all use the wrong graphics lol. (#)
Following isn't added. (#)
Loan item isn't added. (#)
Grand Exchange is incomplete. (#)
Sometimes the client doesn't load, despite the server being online. (#)
The force movement mask is messed up (simple fix i've heard?). (#)
Hasn't recieved proper beta testing. (#)
Cooking only has fish items. (#)
No ban/mute system. (#)
Godwars is unfinished. (#)
Prayer is 'old school' (burying bones). (#)
Fishing is a bit nackered. (#)
No update server. IMAGENS OBS: Se voçê deseja criar e trabalhar em um servidor de runescape primeiramente leia este guia do começo ao fim e tenha um bom conhecimento em Linguagem Java O:
>>Para fazer o Download é necessário se Registrar GRÁTIS! Clique aqui DOWNLOAD DA RELEASE + CLIENTE Server. Para fazer o Download é necessário se Registrar GRÁTIS! Clique aqui
NOTA - Para corrigir o servesave, vá para a pasta de dados e crie uma pasta chamada 'SavedGames' Client. Para fazer o Download é necessário se Registrar GRÁTIS! Clique aqui Cache Para fazer o Download é necessário se Registrar GRÁTIS! Clique aqui OBS:Não fiz o Scan do cache pois possui + de 60 MB,portanto baixe que quer. CREDITOS: Xenorune Publisher Shaiya PT
Em Breve + Infos Sobre Runes OS (Open Source). Jagex Games - Todos os Direitos Reservados.